[Pls don't request for SUN HD channels] Join Hands & Demand Channels - ADTV

DestinyAwaits

Reaction score
Hi Fellow DreamDTH'ans,

As you all know Airtel is not adding the most demanded channels and ultimately we suffer. We either take a new DTH/Cable connection or request Airtel again time to time but no results.

Sending individual channels request gave them a option to skip by saying not many customers are interested in paying for channels. Why give them such option which ultimately ends up in no conclusion.

I don't know how we can send a Combined mail to the company showing our willingness towards paying for our favorite channels. I would request you to suggest a way we can do it.

Another request is not to post your opinion/selection twice so that we know exactly how many people are willing to pay for there favorite channels.

EDIT. DON'T POST TWICE

Make Two Categories SD & HD. If you're already subscribed to SD feed and willing to Pay for HD feeds. Do mention so we can tell them.

I demand the following channels :

SD Channels:

Romedy Now
&Pictures

:hd

HBO Defined & Hits HD
Life OK HD
Fox Traveller HD
Star World Premiere HD
Travel XP HD

Above requested channels I've already subscribed there SD feed but Willing to pay for HD feeds.

Regards,
DA

Edited:- 6 Nov 2013

- More than 50 votes are required for any channel to force Airtel to add the channels on its platform... Pls edit/update channels you mentioned so we get to 50 count...

- I know lots of people wanted SUN HD channels but we all know unless SUN shares it we won't have any chance to get them from Airtel as well.

- Firstly, I request you to ask for channels that are practically possible for Airtel to add to its platform otherwise our bulk request will be meaningless...

I request you to all fellow DreamDTH'ians, to edit your posts,and demand channels that are available on other DTH operators or are practically possible otherwise this whole thread is pointless..

Update - 9 November: {Pls. See we need more than 50 request before we send an email to Airtel so they can't refuse it..}

Channel Name No. Of Channels Request

&Pictures 10
Romedy Now 09
HBO Defined & Hits HD 08
SWP HD . 06
9XO 05
Life OK HD 05
Fox Sports News 04
Fox Traveller HD 04
Travel XP HD 04
MTunes SD 03

Pls. don't Request for SUN HD Channels as SUN Network not ready to share them to other DTH operators. Request for SUN HD channels are not considered. Pls. EDIT and try to request some other channels that's possible for us to convince Airtel as well.

RE: Join Hands & Demand Channels - ADTV

I demand these channels :

SD Channel :

Fox sports news.

HD Channels :

1. SUN TV HD
2. K TV HD
3. SUN MUSIC HD

Above requested channels I've already subscribed there SD feed but willing to pay for HD feeds.

Regards,
Vignesh

I want Rengoni TV and Ramdhenu in Airtel.

Sun Tv HD and Sun Music HD only :)

I demand these channels deliberately :

HD Channels :

1. SUN TV HD
2. K TV HD
3. SUN MUSIC HD
4. Star World Premiere HD

Off topic:

@destinyawaits: There is a line "EDIT. DON'T POST TWICE" in your post. But I am not seeing the post is edited later.....

The reason for not to post twice is as it will be difficult for us to capture the requirement of each user request.. Suppose you forgot to a add a channel that you forgot to mention and then make a new post for a one or 2 channel it will be confusing for anyone to capture the right records.. :)

9X0, NGC Music, Trace Urban. :angry

HBO Hits and Defined HD..... (I have already subscribed to SD feed & willing to pay additionally for HD feed)
SWP..... (I am willing to pay premium fee for subscription for the same)
SD feed of '& Pictures'.....

& Pictures, M Tunes SD,Romedy Now,Disney Junior,Fox Sports News,Zee Q,B4U Movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock