Breaking PM Modi on Man Vs Wild with Bear Grylls

Apparently this is what kept PM Narendra Modi busy for 4-5 hours after we lost 40 soldiers in a terrorist attack in Pulwama in 2018.
He was enthusiastically shooting an episode of Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls in Uttarakhand.
There is no proof for such claims and India responded to that action in best possible way, the way we should have responded after Mumbai attacks. That video has nothing at all to see, it's an edited video made to laugh.

There is no proof for such claims and India responded to that action in best possible way, the way we should have responded after Mumbai attacks. That video has nothing at all to see, it's an edited video made to laugh.
Then feel free to laugh. I quoted that summary from the youtube account. It's better than irrelevant political post. Since the content matched with the summary I posted it here.

DCQuK7k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock