Breaking PM Modi on Man Vs Wild with Bear Grylls

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 98
  • Views Views: Views 12,522
This Special Episode Running Free Live On Airtel Home Channels Only SD Feed. So Airtel DTH SD Users No Need To Subscribe Separate Discovery Channel.
Airtel is doing simulcast through Discovery Channel or any other?

Seriously this waa terrible. I don't understand why even go to the jungle if all you're going to do is educate us on environment and talk about Modis childhood which pretty much every Indian knows now. This was just another interview done in wildlife and Bear Grylls was trying his best to convince us that Modi was in danger when there was nothing to be scared of.

Those tweets in the beginning were annoying and discovery needs to be ashamed of itself to water down a great show like Man vs Wild this way. If security was a concern and Pulwama attack was the reason for this why bother calling it man vs wild? Just call it a day out in the wild with Modi.

We get it. India is beautiful, a powerful nation and a future super power but the concept of Man vs Wild has been destroyed today because discovery wasn't getting viewers. I don't blame Modi here but discovery who thought it was a good idea. Any true Man vs Wild fan will be disappointed with this. Don't let your love for Modi let you convince that it was great.

That's one hour of my life I ain't getting back. Thankfully, Maan ki Baat with Bear Grylls is over.

Nothing do with my political views. Really am disappointed. Almost nothing about survival featured. Bear didn't even came across a single animal but talked about secret service throughout the episode on a show about wildlife.

Seriously this waa terrible. I don't understand why even go to the jungle if all you're going to do is educate us on environment and talk about Modis childhood which pretty much every Indian knows now. This was just another interview done in wildlife and Bear Grylls was trying his best to convince us that Modi was in danger when there was nothing to be scared of.

Those tweets in the beginning were annoying and discovery needs to be ashamed of itself to water down a great show like Man vs Wild this way. If security was a concern and Pulwama attack was the reason for this why bother calling it man vs wild? Just call it a day out in the wild with Modi.

We get it. India is beautiful, a powerful nation and a future super power but the concept of Man vs Wild has been destroyed today because discovery wasn't getting viewers. I don't blame Modi here but discovery who thought it was a good idea. Any true Man vs Wild fan will be disappointed with this. Don't let your love for Modi let you convince that it was great.
First of all you should have known this was not an educational episode and was promotional video for india. As india now is no.1 and only positive rank holder in terms of tigers. This was made in order to promote awareness to other parts of world about indian wildlife and conservation and help boost tourism.

That's one hour of my life I ain't getting back. Thankfully, Maan ki Baat with Bear Grylls is over.

Nothing do with my political views. Really am disappointed. Almost nothing about survival featured. Bear didn't even came across a single animal but talked about secret service throughout the episode on a show about wildlife.
Man Bear Grylls was so cringe worthy in this episode. It is my job to protect you. You're wet. Covering him and all that. What the hell did we watch? Atleast could have done some DIY stuff in the jungle which would have educated us somewhat. This achieved nothing.

First of all you should have known this was not an educational episode and was promotional video for india. As india now is no.1 and only positive rank holder in terms of tigers. This was made in order to promote awareness to other parts of world about indian wildlife and conservation and help boost tourism.
Better way to promote our wildlife conservation.
Counting Tigers Full Movie, Watch Counting Tigers Film on Hotstar
What a beautiful documentary.

Back
Top Bottom