Podaa Podi

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 12,693
Result : "Padathukku polaamaa, venaamaa?" (sorry this is Tamil language).

Story :huh: heroine is a salsa dancer,hero loved and marry her.after marriage he is not digested his wife pair with another guy on stage program,so he learn salsa and pair with heroine.but he fails in first attempt.so the fight started with each other.

now you can guess the climax.

hero work hard day and night and finally win the wife's heart with his performance.:wall

+

1.simbu's performance :tup

2.songs location and dance :luv

3.camera work (only on songs).

-

remaining all.:'(

-review by third man i am not yet see the movie.so any one give exact review.

Poda Podi :
Who can resist a good romantic musical, and Diwali release Podaa Podi is exactly that – a warm, breezy and for the most part, original love story.Silambarasan has always been a rebel with a distinct style and vision who loves to break away from the constraints of prevailing trends. This has helped him to carve his own niche in Tamil cinema and Podaa Podi is an example of that.
Making a conscious effort to avoid clichés, the screenplay rustles up a bunch of pleasant surprises in the form of some unforgettable scenes that stay in your head long after you have left the cinema. One such scene that will stay in your mind is Arjun’s outburst in front of Nisha’s house to Sobhana.
On the whole Podaa Podi is a lovely romantic ride with some peppy music.

Source : NDTV, Sify, from srilanka, fdfs-eros

this move is fully waste of money ... it is "A" movie so dont go for this movie with u r family :: : story is very bad :: heroin in fully showing every thing :: totaly IT is a English type bad "A" tamil movie :: this year it is going to be a big flop ::: i totaly against this movie :: totaly tamil culture is spoiling in this movie :: please dont go for this vilgar movie ::::

Poda podi team
33EqO.jpg

at preview show (with yuvan,krishna and jai)
yaOWC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock