• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

POGO expands its regional presence with new Telugu audio feed

iDJ

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Did Pogo ever have English feed? I am watching since 2006. I never came across any content here in English. Except for Mr. Bean.

iDJ

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Me too chhota bheem was good in it's 4 years after 2013 it became worst apart from that I used to watch so many cartoons in English I miss the english feed
It was really enjoyable when it use to air at 9:30 am on Sundays. Than they overplayed it too much and ruined it.

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
It was really enjoyable when it use to air at 9:30 am on Sundays. Than they overplayed it too much and ruined it.
I agree with you roy alongside chhota bheem they also overplayed grizzly and the lemmings on Pogo it has a same story like Oggy

iDJ

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I agree with you roy alongside chhota bheem they also overplayed grizzly and the lemmings on Pogo it has a same story like Oggy
Oggy started in Nick. Than moved to Cartoon Network. I have high hopes for Super Hungama.

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
Oggy started in Nick. Than moved to Cartoon Network. I have high hopes for Super Hungama.
Yup I remember watching Oggy on Nick but due to it's popularity many shows has adapted their storyline for example pakdam pakdai I used to love that show but stopped watching after December 2013 and for super hungama I think they'll shows good show I hope they add sailor moon on super hungama

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock