Breaking Pogo to launch Malayalam, Kannada and Marathi language feeds

• Thread starter mr Y
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,484
I think regional audio feeds like Marathi Kannada and Malayalm are worked for cartoon channels. It's an 5 th kid channel going to available in marathi. first 4 are Nick, Sonic, Sony Yay & ETV Bal bharat

I think regional audio feeds like Marathi Kannada and Malayalm are worked for cartoon channels. It's an 5 th kid channel going to available in marathi. first 4 are Nick, Sonic, Sony Yay & ETV Bal bharat
yes. But Sony yay not telecasting many shows in marathi,gujrati and Kannada

What is that aatha maaja satakli whatever it may be .why it isn't dubbed in all languages.... Just boycott such shows

What is that aatha maaja satakli whatever it may be .why it isn't dubbed in all languages.... Just boycott such shows
It's Marathi dialogue, ok then you alone boycott show no one cares and we don't have any problem with Tamil dialogues used in shows only you are one who has with other languages!

It's Marathi dialogue, ok then you alone boycott show no one cares and we don't have any problem with Tamil dialogues used in shows only you are one who has with other languages!
You didn't get my point.. When the shuye is dubbed in some language it should be clear in that particular language.. And by the way can you quote any show with Tamil language which isn't dubbed in other language... Remember Singam came from that Tamil language.. Nothing to hurt..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock