Poll :- check your ts sd stb is compatible with mpeg4 or not.

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 7,100

Is your ts stb mpeg4?

• Total voters
Taken Reference from Many forums & Blogs:-

1. First mpeg4 dvbs2 stb was launched on sep-oct 2009(front written mpeg4 black color with compo out) then after all stb r Mpeg4.

2. All SD+,HD,HD+ r Mpeg4 dvbs2.

So TS have to change all stb before Oct 09.

cc have know only that ts is moving to Mpeg 4 but they don't know which box r Mpeg 4 or which is mpeg2, if u tell them i hv sd box then they r telling u need tobe change to view mpeg4 channels.

they will get record list very shortly on his portal(for cc purpose only) & offer also, we have to wait this week or maybe 15th of this month to get clear picture. ;)

Thank god...as per your information my SD+ should be MPEG with DVBS2....

check here & check own using help of post no 7.

www.tatasky.com/pressroom-2008-welcome-to-the-future-of-satellite-television-with-tata-sky-plus.html

Shubham said:
cc have know only that ts is moving to Mpeg 4 but they don't know which box r Mpeg 4 or which is mpeg2, if u tell them i hv sd box then they r telling u need tobe change to view mpeg4 channels.

they will get record list very shortly on his portal(for cc purpose only) & offer also, we have to wait this week or maybe 15th of this month to get clear picture. ;)

Hope so

I checked out yesterday my SD+ box and it shows - DVB S - QSPK in the add channel section...

Shubham said:

yesterday Talked To CC for checking How many boxes i have MPEG2, CC person was saying, u have all 4 boxes those all r MPEG4(but three r mpeg4), when i told to old box is made 2006 so he is telling ohh so it is MPEG2, So that means cc have no record to check whether it is MPEG2 Or MPEG4 but knows ts moving to MPEG4. :lol

very bad reply from cc.

better they shud update their internal record for mpeg2 stb

also provind them free old mpeg4 stb who have subscibered to annual pack

me_saket said:
very bad reply from cc.

better they shud update their internal record for mpeg2 stb

also provind them free old mpeg4 stb who have subscibered to annual pack

not for annual but they should provide to all active mpeg2 user. And if they not done this, we can apeal in consumer court if all channels move on mpeg4, so dont worry who have mpeg2 stb. Only some crap channels will be adding in mpeg4.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock