• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,290

Which Marathi Gec has good graphics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just Tv

Reaction score
I have creating this poll to vote for best graphics of marathi gec channels.

Star Pravah and Sony Marathi are the best as they incorporate elements of Marathi culture in their graphics. They are consistent too. @AHF2455 bro, I would appreciate it if you made it a multiple voting option so that I could vote for both.

Last edited:
Star Pravah and Sony Marathi are the best as they incorporate elements of Marathi culture in their graphics. They are consistent too. @AHF2455 bro, I would appreciate it if you made it a multiple voting option so that I could vote for both.
I have changed poll to multiple voting.

According to me this should be the order of graphics of the channels. I like Colors Marathi and Sony Marathi graphics.
Star Pravah
Colors Marathi
Sony Marathi
Zee Marathi
Zee Yuva

1)Star Pravah : It taking to much time to change there colors but its looking nice.
2)Colors Marathi
3)Sony Marathi
4)Zee Marathi
5)Zee Yuva

Voted for Star Pravah. Like the majority I too felt their graphics stands superior than others. But Colors Marathi and Sony Marathi bears decent graphics. Zee Marathi's package is pathetic. Atleast they could have adopt Zee TV's prototype (like Zee Keralam, Zee Tamil etc..).

Zee Marathi's package is pathetic. Atleast they could have adopt Zee TV's prototype (like Zee Keralam, Zee Tamil etc..).
Zee Marathi is okay. The real disappointment is Zee Yuva, as well as Zee Talkies. And Colors Marathi had a template in 2016 but has not really built on it.

Still, better variety than Bangla where the only really consistent channel is Star Jalsha (especially since the 2019 rebrand, though before as well); Zee Bangla tries but does not match up to Zee TV/Zee Tamil and Jalsha Movies has become old.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock