Ponniyin Selvan (PS-1) | Mani Ratnam | AR Rahman

Hope Mani Ratnam gets it right. This is a monster of a novel with so many characters.. Just hope he delivers a blockbuster.

zSyjRc3.jpg

Why is aditya karikaalan having a thilak on forehead when the Chola warrior was following shivaism not vaishnavism . :oops:
Bro I don't know . Maybe they have taken some cinematic liberties

First of all Mani is Purely A Atheist like Kamal .. so he don't much impression on vibuti pattai or vaishnava naamam .. he wanted to display Aditya Karikalan as warrior that's it so ended up with veer thilak .. As i told you he going to mess with this beautiful novel and proud of Thamizhans chola dynasty in this movie

Right story in the wrong man hands it should be in SSR hands so we can expect some sprituality like he did in RRR

Last edited:
Waiting for Trisha's poster:love:
But still i prefer Nayan in place of Trisha coz she won't look like elder in front of Jayam Ravi but Nayan will be the apt one for Pairing Karthi as well as elder as Jayam Ravi also think about Nayan vs Aish in screen 😍😍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock