best movie
best acting from everyone
best cinemotography(outstanding)
best costume(top notch)
best best music and BGM
Trisha and ash facing scene was firing
(Arr done one BGM there (saaya sanjarey) ) mind blowing😍😍

Full love location shot minimal VFX use poor VFX😡

Waiting for part 2. Tip, watch after read the book😆it will give more excitement to u😋

Watched in Hindi with my tamil friend.

cSDABiH.jpg

Only talking Plus point here.

Last 30 Minutes very good rest is history. We slept two to three times in 2 hours.:LOL:
Last 30 BGM very good.
Karthi, Jayram and Jayam Ravi is Best.
Good Occupancy in theater (70% full)

One thing about ponniyan selvan. We have listen carefully the movie flow. Cuz this story was in indirectly in non linear form(story itself like that) . We have to find why ash protrating as bad? What is her past? Who is she? Y she gathering everybody at one place? How trisha will protect his country and people and bros? Who will nxt king of chola dynsty?

One major thing Y in Tamilnadu this movie was celebrating. In tn it'sdifficult for one movi to become blockbuster. So negativity will spreads by many

There so much things presented in the film. We have to listen careful,it is history friction.its not like All imaginary flim like #bahubali and #kgf #vikram.it ah historic movie in maniratnam style.

Last edited:
Watched in Hindi with my tamil friend.
Only talking Plus point here.
Last 30 Minutes very good rest is history. We slept two to three times in 2 hours.:LOL:
Last 30 BGM very good.
Karthi, Jayram and Jayam Ravi is Best.
Good Occupancy in theater (70% full)

Story teller Ajay Devgn in started then he skipped.

Whatever negative comments given it wont affect the movie, people are going just to see the story not about graphics and fantasy, this movie is going to be a blockbuster in Tamilnadu no doubt in that, and I don't mind its getting negative feedback outside

Those who read the Ponniyan selvan book they are saying its impossible to bring everything in the film, and the readers of the book themself are not feeling bad about the movie

the impact of the movie is it (was)is running housefull in most of the theaters in Tamilnadu including remote areas

Was thinking of going today as tickets are available at ₹110 in PVR and Cinepolis. Now I can't because it's raining continously since last 2 hours. No shows available from Friday onwards on BMS, as of now. I hope they extend it for 1 more week. I don't want to watch this movie in small screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock