• Thread starter Real AB
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 29,273
supermachi said:
India want cricket not football

we love star sports

expecting more cricket from star posrts

You cannot generalise this. Even of they want to broadcast cricket, they should give up the rights for other channels. We are totally fine with it. They can Telecast cricket 24X7.

Bro try afghansat 48°E they show most of football matches. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

I have a solution for that. Now you can watch all packages like dish tv, Sun direct, Dialogue tv, sky uk, super sports all 10 channels and hundreds of paid channels in 1 fta reciver. Yeah it's possible and i am using it. Just Inbox me for more info

I have a solution for that. Now you can watch all packages like dish tv, Sun direct, Dialogue tv, sky uk, super sports all 10 channels and hundreds of paid channels in 1 fta reciver. Yeah it's possible and i am using it. Just Inbox me for more info
Just tell me How to watch EPL LALIGA Championship matches. India show only cricket ffs. Just one channel for football.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock