Post Channel Requests and Expecting Channels Here

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 14,678
RE: Ask Problems,Channel Requests and Expecting Channels About D2H

Arsh25 said:
this is a common problem faced by many D2H customers that channel numbers get mixed up,the cause of this problem is some dry solder joints so call technician and he will re-solder some parts and the problem will be solved.

:thanks: Arsh,
I consult with Videocon technician And Reply " For Solution This problem Need to short A capacitor or condenser on pcb"
Soon he Come Here and do this coz Many condenser On pcb, which is right he Indentify After i Publish on here For Helping All people.

hi ,
i want malayalam chanels in d2h.
Kairali WE
Indiavision YES
Jeevan TV
Manorama vision

hope they will added but dear pnkrenjith i think it is not possible now for space issues.:-/

what about sound quality of All Music Channels and Entertainment channels like Colours , Star Plus , Sony , Max etc on HD Box
Stereo or Mono or WORST ............................

Music channels are good but compressed. Zing, planet m music space and audio ch come with stereo. other music channels have mono audio. donno abt Mtv. ent and movie channels have no stereo. D2H have only 6 tps and they are providing maximum channels so quality is little bit down. when they will move to ST2 they can improve.

sayan.sunny said:
Music channels are good but compressed. Zing, planet m music space and audio ch come with stereo. other music channels have mono audio. donno abt Mtv. ent and movie channels have no stereo. D2H have only 6 tps and they are providing maximum channels so quality is little bit down. when they will move to ST2 they can improve.

This is abt SD box. want 2 know abt HD.

Yes buddy we want to know in HD box.

Why they removed 9xm, the no. 1 music channel ? space issue ? are they going to give surprises on 15th Augtst, Independence Day ? I heard they will add all the requested channels that day. are they shifting to ST2 that day ?

KOI BHAI TU BATAAYA SOUND KASI HAY MUSIC CHANNELS KI IN HD BOX MAIN..............
Why no one reply about sound in Hd box..................ANY PROBLEM dear frnds

overall sound quality Is Normal In Both Sd and Hd Box.Hd box Have A Hdmi port With digital quality sound Output it is Better From a sd Box.
Now videocon Try to improve Sound Quality In Music Channel On Hd Like Mtune Hd but Problem On Tp Space Or Bandwidth so Wait Till Shift To st2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock