Price Of Disney Family Movies Pack Is Rs 200

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,587
cc saying that channel is available on 614 from todayand lcn itself only be seen when we activate the disney family movies pack at 200 rs per month..

cc :

YoHCFvN.png

gowrishankar said:
cc saying that channel is available on 614 from todayand lcn itself only be seen when we activate the disney family movies pack at 200 rs per month..

cc :

YoHCFvN.png
even i had chatted with her this morning

Tata Sky will set the price which will be asked by the broadcaster i.e. Disney. May be Disney will increase the channel price to 200/- once the channel is added to all DTH platforms? The same happened with HBO premium channels.

DTH Fan said:
Tata Sky will set the price which will be asked by the broadcaster i.e. Disney. May be Disney will increase the channel price to 200/- once the channel is added to all DTH platforms? The same happened with HBO premium channels.

Bro its not a channel its a service and I don't think any other DTH will go for this VOD service.

Disney Family Movies will be available on TataSky @LCN.614 i.e 14th ya 15th May 2014 onwards.

But i think it is a Add free channel which show Disney Movies

They are adding in Kids Catagory So may be its a Kids English Movie Channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock