Price Revision of Multi TV & selected Base Packs both monthly and Long Duration versions will happen

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,449
So what happens to Ultra Pack, 99 Pack, Dhoom, Dhamaka 199 and Platinum SD and HD Packs ???

Last edited:
Bro, According to your post "Price revision of multi TV and selected base packs both monthly & long duration will be affected..." and in that list platinum pack isn't mentioned .... So, I'm assuming that platinum packs will not be affected....am I correct:huh

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up :)

Changed my Pack to Dhamaal Mix and again quickly went back to Sports Dhamaka. Got price protection for 6 Months. :p:grin:lol:ohya:nj:wink

ETAn7Wf.png

Bro, According to your post "Price revision of multi TV and selected base packs both monthly & long duration will be affected..." and in that list platinum pack isn't mentioned .... So, I'm assuming that platinum packs will not be affected....am I correct:huh
Right bro. There is no update the same on platinum pack.

Is this due to GST? I read somewhere that service tax 15% at present. After 01 July, 18% GST applicable. So effectively tax has increased.

Price should be reduced but don't know why they increase because GST is 18% in which Entertainment tax and service tax will subsumed

Ya if TAX is considered GST (18%) will charge lesser than old tax (Service tax + Entertainment tax ~Around 30-40%). Don't know what tata sky is thinking. Most Dhamal Mix pack users will shift to 199 pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock