problem with channels of tp 11546(H)

• Thread starter Thread starter JoyalHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,825

JoyalHD

Reaction score
I'm using videocon 556b hd stb with download id 25 , Im facing signal problem in channels of 11546(H) tp. when i switch to these channels sometimes picture freezes regularly or it will show no signal message else it will be showing the channels without any problem. I'm new to this forum, anyone plz help me to rectify this. thanks in advance.

Joyal bro welcome to ddf:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,if possible reset ur stb & try:k

Thanks for your support.I tried resetting many times but that doesn't work ,problem is still there and also tried refreshing my stb nothing works. :-(

JoyalHD said:
I tried that many times but that doesn't work and also tried refreshing my stb nothing works. :-(

Joyal bro i think it's software issue/signal issue if possible check the signal status in setting if signal status is normal means just download software from below mentioned link & install this software:tup

Software Credit to vadirocks bro:k

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5smugxti96mwjgz/Planet-2244-556-DID%2025.rar?dl=0

This way to update the software:tup

1) switch off STB
2) insert USB pendrive, obviously with firmware.
3)hold channel up button in STB and while holding switch on, if STB detects firmware in USB, STB will start upgrading the firmware.

Stb shows signal quality of 75% and strength is full, both are in green colour but some TPs have only 50% as quality but it becomes 75% after a while. My stb's software was updated 2 times via OTA but still the problem persists. Is it a problem with my LMB?

JoyalHD said:
Stb shows signal quality of 75% and strength is full, both are in gree colour but some tps have only 50% as quality but it becomes 75% after a while. my stb's software was updated 2 times by OTA but still the problem persists. Is it a problem with my LMB.

Bro if possible again install the software,if after install also u get means this error means it's signal issue ,contact cc for register the complaint,they will send the technician

Thanks, I will try that. and also whenever the channels are showing no signal message,if you open satellite management it shows another tp for that channel and the native tp is missing from the list!! but if you change to another channel and again resume to the same channel everything may be all right.

JoyalHD said:
Thanks, I will try that. and also whenever the channels are showing no signal message,if you open satellite management it show another tp for that channel and the native tp is missing from the list!! but if you change the to another channel and again resume to the same channel everything may be all right.

bro please wait some d2h using members will confirm,but bro how many days from u getting this error:huh

TP 11546 H or V? I am facing signal prblm with 11546 V at the time of switching on the stb, after 5 minutes it will be all right.

Problem is there from the day stb was brought, for almost 1 year.Till now no improvement, very disappointed.I did whatever i could to solve this but no effect.

Back
Top Bottom