promo channels removed

• Thread starter piinku1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,257
people said:
last night from 2 to 4 am they are played with channels(sab tv unsubscribed and added again,all promo removed and recharge promo added again,espn hd shows unsubscribed and then no signal).

ESPN HD ?

jayanji said:
people said:
last night from 2 to 4 am they are played with channels(sab tv unsubscribed and added again,all promo removed and recharge promo added again,espn hd shows unsubscribed and then no signal).

ESPN HD ?

not espn hd channel.its like test channel they were used before it for hbo hitz conversion.normally they are using it for testing.

samitabhishek said:
Whether ESPN HD was available as LCN or you found that in a FTA receiver ????

that i was stored in my stb by fta scan 4 months back after espn removal.now i cant get that but still i saved that old espn hd.

People bro...... If i m getting u right. Do u mean... That espn hd which wud have been blank otherwise like hallmark... Showed unsubscribed msg? If yes... This means ess hd are on its way back. :eek:hya

i think so.i forget the tp.just i scanned and stored once, but i never get that again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock