PTC-Network Move to Intelsat-20 @ 68.5*East

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
PTC-Network Move to Intelsat-20 @ 68.5*East :)

Yes friends it is good news that PTC-Network move to Intelsat-20 satellite,
Now it is the time to check for good signal, I request to dishtrackers to check and update the ss when ever it is available.

Indiasign package (3872 H 7200 DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 (8PSK)) moved to Intelsat 20 @ 68° East

HERE IS THE SS OF FREQ:-
ptcon20.jpg

source:flysat
>>>>>>>>> :eek:hya :) :eek:hya <<<<<<<<<<<<<

But still no signal on 6 feet dish, sad news.

Gssran said:
Hello GSS be have some patience as these channels are moving and Lot of Adjustments are there and they will start within few hours .I hope only you can update the ss at the moment. OK :k

jenius-jatt said:
Gssran said:
Hello GSS be have some patience as these channels are moving and Lot of Adjustments are there and they will start within few hours .I hope only you can update the ss at the moment. OK :k

dear ye chanel 6ft per ab receve ho rhe hn yan nhn

sadam hussain said:

Hello sdam ,we have to wait for some time as channels are moving and some Adjustments are there and we will be able to receive within hours or 1,2 days

jenius-jatt said:
sadam hussain said:

Hello sdam ,we have to wait for some time as channels are moving and some Adjustments are there and we will be able to receive within hours or 1,2 days

ok dear thankx

Very Good news, Aastha,Sanskar, and Ptc Signal Are Very Week By Pas10 So mostly Cable Operator use Dd Direct For Aastha and Sanskar Feed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock