Breaking Public Movies Added by ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JollyLNB Airtel Is Slow In Adding South Channels! Even After Demanding Many Times!

Atleast They Must Add Minimum 30-40 Important SD Channels Of South.
Agreed, at the same time south broadcasters should paid carriage fees to launch their channels on adtv. Most of the companies are running in losses so they are not concentrated in expansion /availability.

Agreed, at the same time south broadcasters should paid carriage fees to launch their channels on adtv. Most of the companies are running in losses so they are not concentrated in expansion /availability.

Not Exactly Bo!

First: Who Has To Pay CF? Those Channels Which Lacks Good Contents / Viewers - Many Good Channels Missing At Airtel Eg: Mega 24 & Mega Music Some More Channels

In Kannada Public Music Also Much Needed One,

Airtel Not Only Slow In Adding Channels / Also In Improving Business (Distributors Are Not Much Happy With Airtel Strategy &Schemes)

Not Exactly Bo!

First: Who Has To Pay CF? Those Channels Which Lacks Good Contents / Viewers - Many Good Channels Missing At Airtel Eg: Mega 24 & Mega Music Some More Channels

In Kannada Public Music Also Much Needed One,

Airtel Not Only Slow In Adding Channels / Also In Improving Business (Distributors Are Not Much Happy With Airtel Strategy &Schemes)
Carriage fees doesn't matter for mega 24 and mega musiq as both are pay channels. Mega TV network or other South TV networks don't have good distribution teams hence dth operators did not add South Channels quickly. Another reason is all dth providers are operating from roi except sun so their first priority is always north.

May distributors not happy with Airtel as you said, but most of the customers are always happy with Airtel packages at affordable prices 👍

Carriage fees doesn't matter for mega 24 and mega musiq as both are pay channels. Mega TV network or other South TV networks don't have good distribution teams hence dth operators did not add South Channels quickly. Another reason is all dth providers are operating from roi except sun so their first priority is always north.

May distributors not happy with Airtel as you said, but most of the customers are always happy with Airtel packages at affordable prices 👍

Happy With Packages?

Reg: Mega TV Distrbution, I'm Regularly Speaking To Mega Team Dist Guy Sankar (The Reasons Told By Airtel) Seems To Be Just Acting Only Bro!

Post TRAI Tariff Packages Remains Almost Same For All DTHs In Airtel Few SSP Is Good But Apart From Forum Guys Many Not En Aware Of It

I Must Say Tata Sky Got Good Channels With Reasonable Rate

D2H Even Very Good At South With 50% Cash Back For More Than 30 Days Customers With All Good South Channels!

Honestly I'm Not At All Happy With Channels In Airtel. Need Many Channels. We Love Airtel Because PQ & AQ Really Good, Service As Well.

Whereas TN Digital Cable Gives Attractive Packages With More Channels, Airtel Need To Be Aggressive In 3 Out Of 4 Points But I Feel They Lack In 50% Area

Happy With Packages?

Reg: Mega TV Distrbution, I'm Regularly Speaking To Mega Team Dist Guy Sankar (The Reasons Told By Airtel) Seems To Be Just Acting Only Bro!

Post TRAI Tariff Packages Remains Almost Same For All DTHs In Airtel Few SSP Is Good But Apart From Forum Guys Many Not En Aware Of It

D2H Even Very Good At South With 50% Cash Back For More Than 30 Days Customers With All Good South Channels!

Honestly I'm Not At All Happy With Channels In Airtel. Need Many Channels. We Love Airtel Because PQ & AQ Really Good, Service As Well.

Whereas TN Digital Cable Gives Attractive Packages With More Channels, Airtel Need To Be Aggressive In 3 Out Of 4 Points But I Feel They Lack In 50% Area

Yes I am talking about packages.

*Not only with mega TV even big broadcaster from South India, they(adtv) told only one reason I.e capacity constraints.

*but those who are used my plan 99 or 199, most of them are auto migrated to lowest base packages. They are still paying low prices when compared with other operators.

*You forget that adtv has recently added most of Punjabi channels exclusively in dth platforms.Now adtv having all zee and sun network channels. Adtv always having good relationships with major broadcasters so. Hence that that are adding some channels very first day like &xplore HD (exclusive till now)

*Airtel giving good cash back offers through their own digital payments platform Airtel payments bank and other upi based platforms. Airtel also giving extra free viewing periods on advance rental plans.

*finally as a South user I am not fully happy with them, but still they are far better than others imo.

Buddies please stay on topic...

Dear team please move off topic discussion to ADTV GEC thread

Happy With Packages?

Airtel need to concentrate more south channel mainly Tamil..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock