Good News "Pudhari News" added by Tata Play

@SarfaRaZ .. Hey Bro.. i am having Tata Play Transfer STB.. when i serarch Ch No 1267.. its showing as Pudhari News But No Picture and channel not getting Selected.. is it because my LNB is not changed to Super LNB 2..? As Bapun Raz commented to me that Yours is super LNB 1 and tata play will change it to Super LNB 2.. But still not Done by tata play.. Please comment

@SarfaRaZ .. Hey Bro.. i am having Tata Play Transfer STB.. when i serarch Ch No 1267.. its showing as Pudhari News But No Picture and channel not getting Selected.. is it because my LNB is not changed to Super LNB 2..? As Bapun Raz commented to me that Yours is super LNB 1 and tata play will change it to Super LNB 2.. But still not Done by tata play.. Please comment
You dont need super lnb unless u r using multi connection.. universal lnb should be there..

just complain this to Tata Play CC they'll replace the LNB or migrate you to Gsat24.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock