'Puli Vesham' from August 26

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,100

BaLaG

Reaction score
Come August 26, director P Vasu will have his next venture 'Puli Vesham' hitting the screens. The film starring RK of 'Ellam Avan Seyal' and 'Azhagarmalai' fame is touted to be an action flick coupled with other 'commercial' ingredients.

Produced by Aar Kay Worlds, the film has Sadha as heroine. Yesteryear hero Karthik is playing an important role, while music is by Srikanth Deva. "Puli Vesham will be a complete entertainer," vouches Vasu.

Meanwhile, a police complaint has been filed against RK by a group of youngsters, alleging that he had cheated them after promising jobs in a computer firm. "We were forced to do marketing jobs to sell properties on ECR and salary was not given for two months," they alleged.

Refuting the charges, RK said, "I have no connection with the allegation against me. I own a property on the East Coast Road and a man approached me saying that he has a marketing team and would sell the land. I only agreed to his offer."

more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock