Breaking Punjabi active (776)and telugu active(710) added

Comparison of DTH companies with mobile operators:

ADTV + Dish + d2h = Vodafone + Idea
Tata Sky = Airtel mobile
Independent = BSNL/MTNL.

I can't say that Sun Direct is Jio, though, because SD is not expanding aggressively like Jio.

Last edited:

Tata Sky = Airtel mobile
Independent = BSNL/MTNL.

I can't say that Sun Direct is Jio, though, because SD is not expanding aggressively like Jio.
Jio...?

Tata Sky = Airtel mobile
Independent = BSNL/MTNL.

ADTV itself is airtel.... :lol:

ADTV itself is airtel.... :lol:
No way. Airtel's DTH business is flying high but the mobile business is struggling. There is a reason why ADTV is adding so many channels but not the AirtelTV app. In contrast most of the major channels added on TS are also added on the app, though I don't think Showbox will come on the app.

I activated telugu active !! But channel is not coming and its showing 701 error channel unsubscribed !! Dishtv cc refreshed nealry 22 times !! But no use and they are refused to deactivate due to 30 days lock in period ‘!! Some one pls help me

I activated telugu active !! But channel is not coming and its showing 701 error channel unsubscribed !! Dishtv cc refreshed nealry 22 times !! But no use and they are refused to deactivate due to 30 days lock in period ‘!! Some one pls help me

Write email to nodal officer . The details you can get from website or follow this link Nodal Officers Contact Details-DishTV

This Two Channels Free Preview From 6th To 20th August
Now Subscribe During Free Preview and Get 20rs 1st Month. After 40rs Per Month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock