Sad News Punjabi Singer Sidhu Moosewala has been shot dead

Both are equally responsible . Tbh I want Covid Days Back now . At least there were no wars , murders during that time 😤
Are you serious? I had COVID again just few days back for the forth time. It is as painful as the first time. My BP is low. I might need hospitalisation if it's remain same. And there was clash at Galwan Valley during the first wave of COVID.

Both are equally responsible . Tbh I want Covid Days Back now . At least there were no wars , murders during that time 😤
No war, no murder? Then how about SSR’s death? Irrfan sir and Rishiji’s death? Surely this time, when most of the country is vaccinated, is not worse than those dark days?

Off topic- what kind of post is this bhai do u even know how the entire world suffered in covid times millions of people lost their lives many people lost their jobs and homes no proper treatment in hospitals many deaths due to no oxygen just now everything is coming back no normal by the grace of God and u want covid days back looks like still ur in depression really feel sad for u bhai I can only pray to God that soon u should come out from depression.

Extremely Sorry if I've hurt u but ur comment was senseless.

Last edited:
Sad by lost of artists, but now it's high time where singers should think twice before being part of gun culture in state.
Must watch this deep analysis which was posted 3 week ago.
Source

Off topic- what kind of post is this bhai do u even know how the entire world suffered in covid times millions of people lost their lives many people lost their jobs and homes no proper treatment in hospitals many deaths due to no oxygen just now everything is coming back no normal by the grace of God and u want covid days back looks like still ur in depression really feel sad for u bhai I can only pray to God that soon u should come out from depression.

Extremely Sorry if I've hurt u but ur comment was senseless.
Not only hurt , devastated . Even after covid Why can't people understand the situation and importance of life . An invisible virus just ruined everything on its way , killed Millions of people . Infact 2 people died in front of me but still instead of trying to value lives , humans are literally going to destroy it instead of valuing that they are alive . SSR's case was suicide , Irfan Khan and Rishi Ji died of sickness but what about Galwan War , This Russia War , these types of murders . I am sorry for overreacting but yes I am in HULK MODE right now . A Gangster killed him to take revenge . I am 100 % sure nothing will happen to him . He will be ignored as if this was this incident never happened . Just imagine the situation of his parents who lost their 28 years old son to some dirty politics ? . I couldn't sleep properly yesterday because of this . Jaffer Bhai , Jolly Bhai, DJ bro sorry to hurt yours and everyone's sentiments but I seriously believe that Earth is no longer safe for anyone now . If a famous celebrity can ve killed just like anything, imagine what all things can be / is done with normal people like us . The statement of covid is wrong and I apologise for it but what I meant was during that time , People were in fear of death . No one was going out randomly to kill someone or to have a war although that time was as miserable as hell . Idk if this is the situation right now , what all things will happen 15-20 years down the line .

Last edited:
Police Commandos are not enough in state like Punjab where so diversity is among community itself.
Not only Punjab. These type of incidents happen in Delhi, UP , Haryana and Rajasthan also. If he had Commandos with him yesterday the damage he faced would he been less. Commandos would have retaliated and there was chance of his survival.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock