Good News Purchased New Dish Smart Hub

Pictures the last coloured light blue color for favourites.
i8G82u9.jpg
zWSPBUu.jpg
z9FhVIB.jpg
hCJcz8A.jpg
Myzh8gh.jpg
nwNsh3q.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro...just last question..if you switch to one fav channel and press ch+ button, will it take to the next fav channel or next LCN?

I saw some negative feedback about this feature..one of the person was saying need to click fav everytime

Thanks bro...just last question..if you switch to one fav channel and press ch+ button, will it take to the next fav channel or next LCN?

I saw some negative feedback about this feature..one of the person was saying need to click fav everytime
No thats resolved now . It stays in the menu it stays in favourites and all the channels ,will only switch to the next favorite channel and not to the next LCN.

No thats resolved now . It stays in the menu it stays in favourites and all the channels ,will only switch to the next favorite channel and not to the next LCN.
Thanks bro....then this seems much better than Airtel or tatasky.. unfortunately this box is not available in my pin code..also 2400 is way too high..wish they introduce free connection by recharging with some amount like 4000 and 6000 recharge in tatasky

Thanks bro....then this seems much better than Airtel or tatasky.. unfortunately this box is not available in my pin code..also 2400 is way too high..wish they introduce free connection by recharging with some amount like 4000 and 6000 recharge in tatasky
When I purchased I got a special recharge of 500 which made it 3 months validity.My total recharge was only 194/- per month.

I Upgraded to Dish Smart Hub for 2499 /-. Review to follow after some days after use. Installed Mx Player, Discovery plus , Disney Hotstar all working smoothly.

Initial Impressions- UI and sound quality excellent. Picture Quality same as True HD box and rich picture on my Sony Bravia. No lags. I casted watcho successfully on my TV. Only issue is Live TV option of Google not working dont know how to use. Also Watcho is not working directly on TV . It gives error device is already present in other households. Customer care told it works only in one device.

pkDfIuD.jpg

QTXGlt6.jpg

Tried to logout from all devices but issue persists. Any help appreciated. Photos added Music India from watcho app and STB photo @Deep.S bro , @Amit1079 bro,
Are you get Hdmi cable on upgrade to Dishtv smart hub.On my case Hdmi cable is never provided to me.

Picture Quality improved drastically in my dish smrt box . Kudos to Dishtv. Installed Jiocinema App which is working but frequently exits. For smooth viewing I plan to subscribe Sports 18 1 HD.

Picture Quality improved drastically in my dish smrt box . Kudos to Dishtv. Installed Jiocinema App which is working but frequently exits. For smooth viewing I plan to subscribe Sports 18 1 HD.
Improvement of picture quality corresponds to any specific channels or HD/SD only or overall? Also, I have read that dishtv logo is smaller in the smarthub compared to normal HD box. Is it true?

Improvement of picture quality corresponds to any specific channels or HD/SD only or overall? Also, I have read that dishtv logo is smaller in the smarthub compared to normal HD box. Is it true?
Bro its overall HD being more improved along with SD. But the same deteriorated and fluctuated at times. Just check my above posts for logo . You can compare accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock