Pushpa 2 - The Rule | Allu Arjun, Fahadh Faasil, Sukumar

Pushpa 2 in full flow.

aAJGP8C.jpg

Source

Last edited:
This time Allu Arjun not going to disappoint you. After reading your opinion about Pushpa 1. He is going to Dancing on Mekhla Chadar (Ladies).

Just Kidding :LOL:
My only wish is Rashmika getting a serious role and more screentime. Last movie she was just an eye candy.

Allu Arjun fans across the world are demanding updates on Pushpa: The Rule. Well, Pinkvilla has exclusively learnt, Allu Arjun is back from Russia and will start shooting for Pushpa 2 from December 12. "AA returned to India at midnight after promoting Pushpa: The Rise in Russia. There's no break for him as he begins prep up from today," reveals a source close to the development.

"Bunny is literally living the suitcase life, as he runs back and forth to fulfill his work commitments. He is having a very jam-packed schedule for the next 15 days," shared an insider. The full-fledged shooting will commence from December 12 in Hyderabad. For the unversed, the team did some test shoots with Allu Arjun last month and a few glimpses of the same will be released on the first anniversary of Pushpa: The Rule, i.e December 17.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock