R Vision & Isahvar TV Testing By Videocon D2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Videocon D2h Is Called Cheap Dth Its Good But Problem Is That If Thay Add Channels That HBO Hits And Hbo Defined More Paid Channels Like Topper Which Are Included In Special Not Added In Any Base Pack So its Negative Point Other Costly Dth Like Airtel And Tata Sky Not Have This Type Of Issus.

Rushil.D said:
Actually Videocon D2h Is Called Cheap Dth Its Good But Problem Is That If Thay Add Channels That HBO Hits And Hbo Defined More Paid Channels Like Topper Which Are Included In Special Not Added In Any Base Pack So its Negative Point Other Costly Dth Like Airtel And Tata Sky Not Have This Type Of Issus.

ADTV Yet To Add HD Version Of HBO

D2H probably spent lots of money in acquiring and activating the 2 TPs. I dont think they will wait long to add the channels. Otherwise its sheer waste of money.

Should see if its going to be a big bang!!

As informed by Shawl bro ADTV will face TP shortage in next 2 years so they might be delaying the ch addition ..

v_srikanth961 said:
D2H probably spent lots of money in acquiring and activating the 2 TPs. I dont think they will wait long to add the channels. Otherwise its sheer waste of money.

Should see if its going to be a big bang!!

Whats the point for any DTH in keeping TPs idle. I mean they can use TP space for their existing channels & increase PQ. If any requirment arises then they can always free some TP space by reducing PQ again...So atleast TP space will be utilized...

NinadG said:
Whats the point for any DTH in keeping TPs idle. I mean they can use TP space for their existing channels & increase PQ. If any requirment arises then they can always free some TP space by reducing PQ again...So atleast TP space will be utilized...

But the vertical tp has been active since diwali and yet it's not filled up. So don't know what their strategy is. They r need of funds n given mkt conditions thr ipo has also gone for a toss!!

There were reports about D2H wanting to offload some stake...I think thats why they are only adding channels which can give carriage fee.

NinadG said:
There were reports about D2H wanting to offload some stake...I think thats why they are only adding channels which can give carriage fee.

But tht ipo is delayed now given current ipo market in India. That merger talks btwn d2h dish n airtel is also off now. So maybe they r facing cash crunch n that's why adding only channels where there is fund inflow rather than outflow.

So they are Testing Started...!!!
Good Update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock