Discussion RadhaKrishn on Star Bharat

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 33,450
Earlier the same kind of show was coming to see TV but it nvr aired .
Radhakrishn ek alokik Prem katha

This is the same show . It was first planned for ZeeTV but then for some reasons they scrapped it. So the production house changed the channel.

Radha Krishna looks very beautiful.:eek:k:Like Mahabharata on Star plus expecting a good series.Hope its dubbed versions in South like Mahabharata as its dubbing also good.

Zee TV is quite hopeless with mythological segment.I was expecting that this show would turn to be a game changer for them as this was from the makers of star plus Mahabharat but they scrapped.
Zee should have given makers the freedom to make show acc. to themselves because they have mastered but they interfered which lead to show's scrap.
So it's a win win for star and Swastik productions.They lost a gem in form of this show and Zee has very less variety of shows this they always trail behind star and Colors.

This is the same show . It was first planned for ZeeTV but then for some reasons they scrapped it. So the production house changed the channel.
Even I saw promo also on ZEE TV
Source
Complete promo
Facebook

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock