Raj Digital Plus Will Be Added Tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepu Darling
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 6,337
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I said, I should shift to ADTV and didn't say "I am shifting" or "I will shift". It is not that much easy to invest once again :) Need to think much...

Some bloody admin of another forum copied this news. Intelligently, he is using another member's account and posting the news so that no one will doubt on him. Copy pasting the news and giving likes on his own and running the forum. Shame! :angry :angry

Sadiq said:
Some bloody admin of another forum copied this news. Intelligently, he is using another member's account and posting the news so that no one will doubt on him. Copy pasting the news and giving likes on his own and running the forum. Shame! :angry :angry

what is the point in writing here :huh:huh when u ll never tell us the name of that guy :angry:angry:angry

Prateek Marwadi said:
what is the point in writing here :huh:huh when u ll never tell us the name of that guy :angry:angry:angry

It is not for you. It is for that forum admin. Whoever doing these cheap things will understand himself. It is of no use for you to know who is he and it is against forum rules to disclose the other forum details here.

Sadiq said:
It is not for you. It is for that forum admin. Whoever doing these cheap things will understand himself. It is of no use for you to know who is he and it is against forum rules to disclose the other forum details here.

do not disclose other forum names here. :k:k

but u can tell us the name of that guy which is active in our forum n i know this is not against the rules. ;):);)

Prateek Marwadi said:
do not disclose other forum names here. :k:k

but u can tell us the name of that guy which is active in our forum n i know this is not against the rules. ;):);)

It is not about the member but about a bloody "admin" of another forum for doing this kind of cheap works. He is stealing the news from here as well as stealing the account of his forum member and posting it on that member's name. How cheap he is.

Sadiq said:
It is not about the member but about a bloody "admin" of another forum for doing this kind of cheap works. He is stealing the news from here as well as stealing the account of his forum member and posting it on that member's name. How cheap he is.

i got it now. :skd:skd

Sadiq said:

its possble to steal the accunt wthout his prmssn.if its means y not the forum membr.oppose the post.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom