RAJ GROUP OF CHANNELS

• Thread starter Thread starter sriravi dishtv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,894
They Dont have money to reach dth platform i am waiting for Raj Vissa Telugu Channel on TataSky several times i reqested bt hopes dead & raj network failed to come dth platforms :wall :angry

Many times i seen website & Nowdays Telugu People Forgot Raj Network Channels Vissa Tv,Raj News,Raj Music Telugu, bcoz these channels not availble in dth's platforms & even in cable services not availble i think they shutdown soon these channels :angry

sriravi dishtv said:
is they are going in profit or loss?

They started their operations almost the time when suntv started, we can see number of channels like vijay tv, zeetamil took over and Raj tv is no where near any of these channels. All they know is to start number of channels just like sun network and they dont know how to run it. Vijay tv is a classic example, they just have one channel and they are the best in tamil entertainment.

only after star over took vijay tv it reached many peoples.when Raj tv started they are in no 2 position after sun tv in 90's period of time, which we should not forget it.many tamil channels are there still which they are not available in dth

dinee said:
only after star over took vijay tv it reached many peoples.when Raj tv started they are in no 2 position after sun tv in 90's period of time, which we should not forget it.many tamil channels are there still which they are not available in dth

I cant forget their Vidathu Karuppu - Marma Desam during my school days, they had a good competition during those times. Even now some of their evening serials are popular among many.

dinee said:

In 1990's , only two tamil channels there , SUN and RAJ,
What is big thing getting second position in that competition

Back
Top Bottom