Raj tv HD coming

• Thread starter Thread starter Android Appu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 6,363
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Tamil comedy " nee vayasukku vantha enna varatti enna !!!!!";)
Pls add translation to above post. I have to remove the posts posted in language other than english without translation provided.

Aside, @Android Appu, such images can be found out all over the Internet,even i can create lot more better than one you posted. Raj tv is not that popular channel which will launch HD channel considering that it never entered in top5 tamil channels since BARC inception.

Pls add a considerable source or else thread will be closed.

Pls add translation to above post. I have to remove the posts posted in language other than english without translation provided.

Aside, @Android Appu, such images can be found out all over the Internet,even i can create lot more better than one you posted. Raj tv is not that popular channel which will launch HD channel considering that it never entered in top5 tamil channels since BARC inception.

Translation for that message could belike "wether you're a matured lady (who have periods) or un matured girl (who don't have periods) (no one's gonna marry you - it's a indirect word in it) like that. it sounds funny when you speak in tamil though.

Last edited:

Already typed tamil comedy in English. in Translate "What is the drought that you have come to age"

If they launch Raj Musix HD instead of Raj TV then it will be usefull for Tamil viewers, but launching Raj TV in HD is total waste of time:cf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom