Raj Tv & Vasanth Tv Now Availble in Mpeg4 in Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 13,406
Gssran said:
No problem bro, you can't check from Tatasky Stb,
Only a premium Fta Stb can show these details,
Also pci card which Shubham is using, these cards gives every details.
Also TATA(SKY website as they are very first in updating information but till now they have not updated the website with MPEG 4 details of these two channels. So I have little doubt :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh
By the way lets wait & watch

dipayan said:
Also TATA(SKY website as they are very first in updating information but till now they have not updated the website with MPEG 4 details of these two channels. So I have little doubt :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh
By the way lets wait & watch
TS Website system is little bit late but our system is quickER as TS Teleport Team, we r 100% sure that both channels r running in MPEG4. :k

Good update gssran and shubham bhai. Still ts using QPSK modulation, i think its due to carry other mpeg2 channels on same tp. Once they move 15 to 20 channels on mpeg4 then can add that tp completly in 8PSK modulation and channels count will be more than 35 on that one tp.

Can Anyone post Screen shots of this channels which are converted to MP4 and compare this channels to the old channels. So that we could find out is this new technology worth a try or just a publicity stunt to attract more customers. Any one Plzz

DishHD said:
Can Anyone post Screen shots of this channels which are converted to MP4 and compare this channels to the old channels. So that we could find out is this new technology worth a try or just a publicity stunt to attract more customers. Any one Plzz

oh my god ! First try to get what we are discussing since june. And if possible search difference between mpeg2 and 4.

I am waiting for that day when ts convert first sd tp in dvb s2 8psk. What will happen...... If they can add 13 hd channels which is almost same like d2h then imagine how many SD on DVB S2 8PSK

One HD Channel = 3-4 SD
Then What:

13 x 3 = 39
13 x 4 = 52.. :lol

Here are ss in Mpeg 2,

Raj Tv

CnNBE.jpg

Vasanth Tv

XhJx9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock