Ram Setu | Akshay Kumar, Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrratt Bharuccha

First time seeing Chiccha giving negative reviews for Akki

Ram Setu - MEDIOCRE

Source
Even hardcore akshay fans are disappointed, another thing is akshay fan boys made sure that fans of other stars will not watch akshay movie by spreading hate against them. They didn't even spare kartik aryan who is an outsider, not a nepo kid, tried to spread hate against him during bhool bhulaiyaa 2 which became blockbuster. I am new to this forum but checked some old discussion where some member declared bb2 flop before movie release.

Even hardcore akshay fans are disappointed, another thing is akshay fan boys made sure that fans of other stars will not watch akshay movie by spreading hate against them. They didn't even spare kartik aryan who is an outsider, not a nepo kid, tried to spread hate against him during bhool bhulaiyaa 2 which became blockbuster. I am new to this forum but checked some old discussion where some member declared bb2 flop before movie release.
This guys are sh#t people im Mahesh Babu and SRK fan but if this guys made worst movies then my self trolled them instead of backing them.

I am not Akshay Kumar fan. But I declared Bhool Bhulaiya 2 as a flop. I take it back. After seeing scene by scene remakes of old movies like Coolie no. 1 and Kabir Singh which is also a T Series movie. I was expecting a copy. When I watched. I found it something else. I didn't like it as I did with the previous one. But it was not a remake, sequel or even connected to the old movie. Only thing they had similar with were songs. The movie one of the highest grossing movie of this year would've gotten way more love if it was named anything else but Bhool Bhulaiya.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock