Breaking Rapper Badshah accused of buying YouTube views

First He Denied And When He Was Investigated By Mumbai Police For 10 Hours, He Accepted It

WPJS9xK.png

This is incredibly stupid of me, but I saw the first few letters (Rapper Baadshah Pa...) of this thread title in the DDF sidebar (Recent Threads/Posts), and I mistakenly thought that Rapper Badshah Passed Away. But this news is no less shocking.

Note: The original thread title was Rapper Badshah Paid ₹75 Lakh For Fake Social Media Followers, Views Likes.

Last edited:
This is incredibly stupid of me, but I saw the first few letters (Rapper Baadshah Pa...) of this thread title in the DDF sidebar (Recent Threads/Posts), and I mistakenly thought that Rapper Badshah Passed Away. But this news is no less shocking.
After Irrfan and SSR's death seeing any of my favourite celebrities' trending on twitter nowadays scars the sh#t out of me assuming they are death. 🙁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock