{Reached 80E) Express AM 22 is empty & moving.

RE: Express AM 22 is empty & moving.

At the moment thwrethere is no useful channel on 80 East. Once it was a good satellite but from a long time it has nothing special on it

Yes, its gud news. Once it reaches 80e slot, it ll start to function by 5th august.

But, from where u got the info that it has 3 ku beams ? :huh
99% chance that it wont cover India :no, as all Russian sats. are leaving us.

Bro, when it move towards east its beam also move to east and if you will calculate it will cover half India same as the case as ABS 1 where its footprints is as earlier in new position.

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, when it move towards east its beam also move to east and if you will calculate it will cover half India same as the case as ABS 1 where its footprints is as earlier in new position.

that was earlier, of MD1 satellite @80e.

There's no guarantee, that this new satellite... will have MD1's footprints :s

Same hppnd wid hotbird also... u were optimistic, that new hotbird's footprints wud cover India. :shy

Yeah.. we have to wait. :s

Personally, I want the beam to cover delhi.
But my mind says, it ll not cover, as one by one all russian sats. are leaving us., bcoz of pressure from server owners and other box sellers. :s

At this speed.. it wud reach 80e in next 3-5 days :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock