Reasons we may see ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD on Dish TV soon.

It is not actually stated in the opening post that Fox & Star are pretty much the same company. The reason why I mentioned this is because of the statement
"This indicates fairly good relations with FOX. Dish TV has recently added the STAR Asli HD channels to their plaform this shows that the slight dispute with STAR has been resolved as well.
. It's hard to have good relations and yet have a dispute with the same company.

sanjay0864 said:
It is not actually stated in the opening post that Fox & Star are pretty much the same company. The reason why I mentioned this is because of the statement
"This indicates fairly good relations with FOX. Dish TV has recently added the STAR Asli HD channels to their plaform this shows that the slight dispute with STAR has been resolved as well.
. It's hard to have good relations and yet have a dispute with the same company.

Fox and Star are different companies internationaly. And there must a be a difference in india as well otherwise ESPN would be renamed "Star" something. But in the near future its probably going to be renamed Fox Sports or something.

mussu-100 said:
Fox and Star are different companies internationaly. And there must a be a difference in india as well otherwise ESPN would be renamed "Star" something. But in the near future its probably going to be renamed Fox Sports or something.

Of course they are different companies. But they both are owned by the same, Rupert Murdoch group. It's like the various Tata companies, or Birla companies, or Reliance/Ambani companies etc. etc. etc.

sanjay0864 said:
mussu-100 said:

Of course they are different companies. But they both are owned by the same, Rupert Murcoch group. It's like the various Tata companies, or Birla companies, or Reliance/Ambani companies etc. etc. etc.

Maybe i have my facts slightly wrong, but its still good news that ESPN is out of the picture. The relationship with Star is improving so lets all hope for the best :)

Whatever May Be! If Dish TV Asks Surely They'll Give It And In June It May Happens Hope For The Best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock