ReBoot Problem

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Dont know whats happening with my SatDVD 5002.

Since today, I cant able of start it. When ON, it loads 16%, 34%, 36%, 56%, 72% and 78%.

Just after that it Switch OFF. Then auto ON and same loading and then same Switch OFF.

I tried full plug off and on but in vain.

I am facing the same problem after that mine decoder stop giving singal :( still not able to solve this issue form last week

p2pstream said:
I am facing the same problem after that mine decoder stop giving singal :( still not able to solve this issue form last week

Bhai,
Just slightly hit the box with your index finger.

:new I did this and my box working now.

AsitPaul said:
Bhai,
Just slightly hit the box with your index finger.

:new I did this and my box working now.

Asit you are the lucky one i have done this but no success.Is there any way to upgrade softwear manually.

Mine other cousion box working fine it have old softwear root 3.2 but mine have 3.5 Version on Lunux

Thanks

p2pstream said:
Asit you are the lucky one i have done this but no success.Is there any way to upgrade softwear manually.

Mine other cousion box working fine it have old softwear root 3.2 but mine have 3.5 Version on Lunux

Thanks

You have to approach d2h local head office.

I did this by paying Rs 150.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock