Receiving FTA channels on Videocon d2h STB

By the by, What is the home frequency of Videocon D2h? 11480V28800, 8PSK, 2/3?
I have set to this parameters and tried. no success.
My 1st dish direction & Elevation is not like the direction of 2nd dish I set according to the QuickSat App. ???
Please assist me!

Last edited:
Dear please consult with technician may be it is hardware or software problem
And check wires and lnb also. May be u r facing this problem....

Dear please consult with technician may be it is hardware or software problem
And check wires and lnb also. May be u r facing this problem....

Hi!
I have got the signal strength & quality. I have done the factory reset once again and selected one of the TP Frequencies which came in that screen and started to move the dish physically. at onepoint the signal came. Then pressed the Green scan button. It scanned and some 470 channels saved.
Only Home channel 1 & 2 and the d2h info channels are working.

BUT, when pressed 555, Murasu, now the message, "Insufficient balance" coming. Isn't it possible to receive free channels like "Murasu", "Siripoli" without recharge the STB Payment?

Those are the free channels in videocon, may be rajya sabha channel also.

Those are the free channels in videocon, may be rajya sabha channel also.

Hi Bro!
Now since I got the signal strength & quality and 470 channels are saved, my Videocon STB Hardware & Software are ok. But I want to know can't I receive the free channels like Murasu, Vasantham, Captain etc on this STB without recharge? Or to view these free channels on the VideoconSTB, we have to recharge? Already my balance is zero from 2 months back!
Please clarify.
Regards

Hi!
I have got the signal strength & quality. I have done the factory reset once again and selected one of the TP Frequencies which came in that screen and started to move the dish physically. at onepoint the signal came. Then pressed the Green scan button. It scanned and some 470 channels saved.

BUT, when pressed 555, Murasu, now the message, "Insufficient balance" coming. Isn't it possible to receive free channels like "Murasu", "Siripoli" without recharge the STB Payment?

Hi!
A good news.

BUT, when pressed 555, Murasu channel came but the message, "Insufficient balance" coming. Same thing happening to other free channels like Vasanth, Captain, Siripoli etc; My payment balance for this STB is zero with February 2021.
Isn't it possible to receive free channels like "Murasu", "Siripoli" without recharge the STB Payment?
Can any of our members who have succeeded help me?

Hi dear members?
Shall I change the direction of the dish to any other satellite and try again?
Please advice me with your expertise !
Regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock