Breaking Recharge Rs.1000+ & Get Disney+ Hotstar (Rs.899) Super Plan Free For 1 Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am using SD Box and same offer is showing at my id.
plz let me know if i recharge Rs. 1000/- above then Hotstar will work on registered number which link with dth account?
i recharged my SD box with Rs. 1000/- and cc is saying hotstar subscription will activate within 48 hours.
let's wait and watch

I can see the offer but cc says it's only for users with an airtel sim (wt*?) in airtel thanks app
Can anyone please confirm?
i think there are no any compulsion of airtel sim because those are also getting this offer who are not using Airtel sim.
then why we need of Airtel thanks App.

My friends who are using BSNL and Jio Sim they all are also getting same offer.

i think there are no any compulsion of airtel sim because those are also getting this offer who are not using Airtel sim.
then why we need of Airtel thanks App.
I do not see any option to activate hotstar in airtel thanks app. Is it like that?
I have recharged for 1000

for
I do not see any option to activate hotstar in airtel thanks app. Is it like that?
there are no option of activation of hotstar at airtel app.
hotstar activation no need of airtel thanks app.
install hotstar app on your mobile and put your registered number which is attached with dth account
then you can check your subscription their.
but wait for 48 hours after recharge.

I have received confirmation about the recharge but no word about hotstar whatsoever.

I cannot find any option to claim Disney+ in Airtel Thanks App either. (Logged in with Jio)

for

there are no option of activation of hotstar at airtel app.
hotstar activation no need of airtel thanks app.
install hotstar app on your mobile and put your registered number which is attached with dth account
then you can check your subscription their.
but wait for 48 hours after recharge.
I got it now, thanks. I will check if it's upgraded for me after 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock