• Thread starter Thread starter ESPN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 4,185

ESPN

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help me for the below

I have 3 connections, 1 Primary and 2 Secondary. Primary and 1 of the secondary is running with Infinity All SD HD 12 Months Advance Rental Package. I want to have the same Infinity Pack on 2nd secondary connection. Airtel CC said they cannot add the service over the phone and they told me mail to [email protected] and request for Infinity Pack. - Upon my mail they replied by saying that add/recharge Rs 3240 to get the same Infinity Pack on 2nd secondary connection.

Here is the problem how can I add/recharge the said amount to 2nd secondary connection? Airtel web site only shows Recharge to primary connection but any of the secondary. There is no option to recharge to secondary connection.

I have mailed many times to clarify the recharge issue but there is no reply - is there any different email address to their top management?
How can I recharge to my 2nd secondary connection?
If I recharge the said amount to the primary connection - will they able to allocate/adjust the amount to 2nd secondary connection?

Kindly advise your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Bro u can't use infinity plan in secondary connections not only infinity plan you can't activate any 3m , 6m or 12m yearly package

Only monthly packs are possible so do normal recharge in secondary connections if ur infinity plan in primary connection then ull get jackpot pack in secondary connections its more or less equal to infinity plan :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

They confirmed that I can have infinity pack on 2nd secondary and ask me to recharge Rs 3240.
But the question
If I recharge the said amount to the primary connection - will they able to allocate/adjust the amount to 2nd secondary connection?

Hi,

They confirmed that I can have infinity pack on 2nd secondary and ask me to recharge Rs 3240.
But the question
Yes bro if u recharge primary connection they will allocate amount for 2 connection.

Try to add 10 digit adtv number-002 in Airtel app and check whether you can add it or not. This represents secondary connection.

you have to recharge and then call the customer care and inform them to activate the infinity pack for your secondary connection. This is how it works. Its not possible to recharge only your secondary connection alone as all the connections are clubbed into single account while recharging. But the CC can do the activation/addition/removal for either primary or secondary connections

respected friend you can activate yours both multi tv connection on yearly basis just by calling customer care persons. charges are rs 2700 only for yearly package multi tv infinity hd packages . just call customer care toll free number 12150 if yours registered phone number is of airtel if not thern 02244448080 if you are from mumbai or check numbers according to your area . if that person avoids you ask him tto get line transferrred to senioer he get it done multi connection at rs 2700 only

Back
Top Bottom