Seeking Help Airtel Xtream DTH Box Connection New as Secondary (Free Black)

Reaction score
On January 13th, 2024, at 10:55 AM, an Airtel Executive (phone number: +919311624399) called me about the Airtel Black plan at Rs. 699 + 18% GST. They assured me my existing connection would be upgraded with an Xtream 4k box and antenna exchange, while retaining my old customer ID and account balance. This offer sounded great, so I agreed to the conversion.

However, the Airtel DTH installation team later informed me that the conversion would require a completely new connection, unrelated to my current one. This directly contradicted the initial information provided by the executive and significantly changed my understanding of the offer. I immediately cancelled the conversion.

Unfortunately, my existing broadband connection was unexpectedly converted to postpaid during this process. I contacted customer care to revert it back to prepaid but was told an alternate method that again raise a new request after the DTH installation. It is considered as a secondary connection.

My question is: can I transfer my old DTH balance to the new connection and then shut down the old DTH connection? This would maintain my existing balance and simplify my account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock