Recording with DVRs in DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 799

sagar09

Reaction score
Hello guys.I'm new to DTH world and still with cable right now.While exploring the options of different DTHs,I didn't get clear answer on the recording of the DVRS.Hence want your help.I was considering the options of Tatasky,Videocon d2h and Airtel.My questions :

1. Can I record 2 channels simultaneously while watching the third channel in any DTH?

2. Any issues faced by members here when using the recording feature while watching different channel?

Please give your inputs in this regard of recording of different DTHs.

Thanks

sagar bro go for tatasky+hd or vidocon d2h 1000gb dvr it is suitable all your needs

For the first question the answer is no

you can either record 2 channels and watch earlier recorded contents
Or watch any of the 2 channels which are being recorded

Recording features in Tata Sky and Airtel are almost equal because both are using same software for the STB. Also both have the best recording features. You can record 2 channels simultaneously but you can't watch 3rd channel if 2 channels are already set for recording. Although you can watch already recorded content.

Videocon recording features are not as good and as perfect as Tata Sky or Airtel.

So if you want best recording features, go with either Tata Sky or Airtel.

If you want maximum HD and SD channels, go with Dish TV but they have the worst recording features. Also Dish TV STB doesnt come with built-in hard disk so you cant record 2 channels simultaneously. Also series recording is not available in Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom