Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
Frndz I have 4 free topus as of now:
*ten sports & ten action lifetime free topup
*Tamil 1 free topup
*Tamil 2 FOC topup
*Telugu 2FOC topup

My question is that can I take All south free topup instead of telugu topup...
My package is South value sports 225₹
Suggest me a idea to get Tamil and other south channels without losing ten sports topup

All south free top up has some channels from all the south languages. But having that alone will not get you all the telugu channels. Along with that you need to have latest super life time free top up for that language. For example, if you need all telugu channels then you should have telugu super life time free top up along with all south life time free top up. It works in similar fashion for the other languages too. Hope this helps.

ilikered said:
All south free top up has some channels from all the south languages. But having that alone will not get you all the telugu channels. Along with that you need to have latest super life time free top up for that language. For example, if you need all telugu channels then you should have telugu super life time free top up along with all south life time free top up. It works in similar fashion for the other languages too. Hope this helps.

Bro thanks 4 the reply.....
I only need all Tamil channels....And don't need all the south channels.. I need channels under all south in packages in their website

Re: RE: Reg free topups

lashok13 said:
Bro thanks 4 the reply.....
I only need all Tamil channels....And don't need all the south channels.. I need channels under all south in packages in their website
In that case you need to have Tamil super life time free top up along with all south life time free top up.

Please see below the screenshot listing the channels available under all south life time free top up.

b608d4e630f0e0fc50bb71f165a10177.jpg
8156a1cf6932e1c123ee6313b5351032.jpg

ilikered said:
In that case you need to have Tamil super life time free top up along with all south life time free top up.

Please see below the screenshot listing the channels available under all south life time free top up.

b608d4e630f0e0fc50bb71f165a10177.jpg
8156a1cf6932e1c123ee6313b5351032.jpg

Yeah bro thats the topups (All South life time free topup and tamil life time free topup)i need without losing tensports and ten action lifetime topup...

Have attached a snapshot 4 better details

img upload

Call cc and check with them if it's possible. You anyway need to call them for any changes to free top ups. Confirm with them that you aren't going to lose the Ten free top up before they make any change!!

all base packages are available with same life time free topups/different life time free topups?

cc executive told to me i.e different for different base packages.is it true?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock