Reg: Function of the fan at Pace make STBs.

harshbardhan

Contributor
Reaction score
My Pace TS+HD box is having a fan at the back obviously for drawing out the heat. What I noticed that it is not moving while stb is operational. While switching on the mains it moves for a second then stops never to move during the session.
My query is whether it is a normal feature or its a defect? Would some expert please guide me?

Is your TS-HD box working properly,I mean if there is no problem watching it or no any heat issue then ok. Also if it is in warranty you can ask the related shopkeeper to check that ?

Some Exast fans working atumatically like the compresser of fridge works,So note that if it works after some intervels or not and if not then there is definetly some problem with the supply.So do call CC or STB machenic and get checked.It is very good that your box has the fan.

jenius-jatt said:
Is your TS-HD box working properly,I mean if there is no problem watching it or no any heat issue then ok. Also if it is in worranty you can ask the related shopkeeper to check that ?

Some Exast fans working atumatically like the compresser of fridge works,So note that if it works after some intervels or not and if not then there is definetly some problem with the supply.So
do call CC or STN machenic and get checked.It is very good that your box has the fan.

nice explanation.

The fan willbe start when the temp will cross the threshold value/temp(ie.<=35c).
It will not run with start of STB or operationlly.
So don't worry about this. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock