Regarding 5.1 in HD zapper.

samitabhishek

Reaction score
i have a d2h HD zapper model 2011 .. and i have recently buyed a SONY DVD home theathre (model DAV-DZ350) which has following inputs and outputs:-

1. audio in (left and right ) that which is of red and white colour
2. Optical In
3. HDMI (ARC).

it has only one HDMI port used for video output /ARC

My led tv has no ARC and optical out ..and the stb has sdpif thrugh coaxible and HT has optical in.

I am currently connected with analouge left and right (audio in) but missing the 5.1 sound of HD channels.:( :( :(

please help how to establish a connection which will give me 5.1 sound .

is stb 2222 has optical out . ??

spend 30 rupees for coaxial to optical connector ,good quality it around 120 to 150

people said:
this is offered by production house,not from videocond2h.(for promoting channels ,internally heat other dth :lol) .

people said:
spend 30 rupees for coaxial to optical connector ,good quality it around 120 to 150

thnx for quick reply but coaxable to optical could be converted using a converter which is worth rs2000 .

samitabhishek said:
thnx for quick reply but coaxable to optical could be converted using a converter which is worth rs2000 .

sorry

spend 300 rupees for coaxial to optical connector ,good quality it around 1200 to 1500

samitabhishek said:
i have a d2h HD zapper model 2011 .. and i have recently buyed a SONY DVD home theathre (model DAV-DZ350) which has following inputs and outputs:-

1. audio in (left and right ) that which is of red and white colour
2. Optical In
3. HDMI (ARC).

it has only one HDMI port used for video output /ARC

My led tv has no ARC and optical out ..and the stb has sdpif thrugh coaxible and HT has optical in.

I am currently connected with analouge left and right (audio in) but missing the 5.1 sound of HD channels.:( :( :(

please help how to establish a connection which will give me 5.1 sound .

is stb 2222 has optical out . ??

Are you not satisfied with the prologic or afd multi options in your HT?

2222 box out is same as yours...no optical out..

The interesting thing is that my Bravia TV has optical out and ARC, but my 5.1 SONY HT DAV TZ 215 has only analogue audio RCA inputs..:huh:huh:huh

Which model TV you are using?
If you go for a good quality coax to optical converter or hdmi out splitter with optical out both will cost near 2000-3000 Rs.

jerome5633 said:
Are you not satisfied with the prologic or afd multi options in your HT?

2222 box out is same as yours...no optical out..

The interesting thing is that my Bravia TV has optical out and ARC, but my 5.1 SONY HT DAV TZ 215 has only analogue audio RCA inputs..:huh:huh:huh

ya i also have a bravia in my other house (model HX750) it has both ARC and optical out ( but in user manual it is written that optical will give only 2channel output) and i have read in some others forums that arc of all tv do not provide 5.1 channel..

the tv to which i want to connect my HT is Samsung 32"6030 .
How have you established the connection of stb and HT or tv and HT ??? are you using any converter ???

samitabhishek said:
ya i also have a bravia in my other house (model HX750) it has both ARC and optical out ( but in user manual it is written that optical will give only 2channel output) and i have read in some others forums that arc of all tv do not provide 5.1 channel..

the tv to which i want to connect my HT is Samsung 32"6030 .
How have you established the connection of stb and HT or tv and HT ??? are you using any converter ???

I am not using any converters....my connection is simple...stb to tv via hdmi...then tv audio out to HT by 3.5mm stereo jack to RCA cable of belkin (Lowest price 350 Rs.,Very good quality)

To get surround me using prologic/afd multi options mode and seems good enough.

HT and tv connected through another hdmi cable for video only and the bravia sync functions are quite nice.

My tv model is 32ex550,when checked its manual dolbidigital is available both in optical and arc output

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock