Regarding HD Channels

what special in history....nothing..all r crap programmes..i like only ancient aliens..and also their channel name is history..but none of the program related to history except few

wow... Superb channel history tv18 i gettng lot of info abt USA passion,history,world war 2 info's many more.... :Tup:clap:eek:hya and one thing most of the channels nothing have telcast regarding channel name and contents of the channel... Ex: sun tv is there they telecast anything about sun... Fox life telecasting abt life of animal fox... It's not like that and one more thing history tv telecasting most of pgms abt history only

sailaxman16 said:
wow... Superb channel history tv18 i gettng lot of info abt USA passion,history,world war 2 info's many more.... :Tup:clap:eek:hya and one thing most of the channels nothing have telcast regarding channel name and contents of the channel... Ex: sun tv is there they telecast anything about sun... Fox life telecasting abt life of animal fox... It's not like that and one more thing history tv telecasting most of pgms abt history only

no offtopic please :no:k

jay kumar said:
what special in history....nothing..all r crap programmes..i like only ancient aliens..and also their channel name is history..but none of the program related to history except few
sailaxman16 said:
'sailaxman16' just replied to 'jay kumar'
:no Nothing off-topic in this :k

if someone think my(this) post is offtopic
(!) above 4posts also are off-topic :k

sam said:
'sailaxman16' just replied to 'jay kumar'
:no Nothing off-topic in this :k

if someone think my(this) post is offtopic
(!) above 4posts also are off-topic :k

but he has not quoted my post which leads to confusion...and also i posted on 12pm but he posted on 02pm when i came online

Rushil.D said:
post your opinion in related thread not everywhere :no

thank u sir for remaining me... And i am not a starter of off topic in this thread i think u didnt see the 1st post of this page.... And also wat s ur opinion abt that post mod sir...

sailaxman16 said:
thank u sir for remaining me... And i am not a starter of off topic in this thread i think u didnt see the 1st post of this page.... And also wat s ur opinion abt that post mod sir...

2 wrongs dont make a right

if you feel its off toipc please report it to mod/admin

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock