DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,341
  • Views Views: Views 846,979
Is it govt. registered website like MIB?
These websites that list the trademarks pull the details from the database of the authority that is responsible for intellectual property within the government. The patents/trademarks/copyrights are filed by media companies for tv channel logos through attorneys and these logos will be shown on the databases. The logos may or may not be final versions, may or may not be used at all. However, once filed and registered, they can use it any time within the stipulated period for their channels and get them renewed time to time.

Found logos of upcoming zee living channels :love:
OVaUcEn.jpg

V6P7OID.jpg

4RnAHnW.jpg

by the way, zee has also applied for zee malayalam HD :D
I'm sure these will not be used by the final channels, they will go to what they did with Living Foodz HD for HD channel and these will be used for SD channels with the removal of HD wording.

It has many channels logo which may not launch as MIB has not given license from many years.
If we'll get MIB list then everything will be clear.

MIB and CGPDTM are completely non-related. Please do not confuse yourselves, people!

@Shantanu Those are sexy HD logos for the Living channels. Surprising that Living Foodz HD just went for a plain LF HD with no Living Foodz text at all. Can you post the Zee Malayalam HD logo?
They are uploaded 5 months back bro. So only colour may get retained.HD design will be like that of LF HD. Also HD feed depends on success of SD channels. Bdw i will make clearer ones HD logos like LF hd with this colours.

I feel zee malayalam logo will be like zee TV. As you can see star & Viacom uploaded lot of logos in black as they just want to get approval of logo design. Later they'll change colors according to their convenience.

Same will be for zee malayalam case.

Last edited:
They are uploaded 5 months back bro. So only colour may get retained.JD design will be like that of LT HD. Also HD feed depends on success of SD channels. Bdw i will make clearer ones HD logos like LF hd with this colours.

I feel zee malayalam logo will be like zee TV. As you can see star & Viacom uploaded lot of logos in black as they just want to get approval of logo design. Later they'll change colors according to their convenience.

Same will be for zee malayalam case.
No bro, submission of logo in black and white is a requirement. It is not for their convenience.

Back
Top Bottom