DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

8hYhbzZ.jpg

WhxhR6c.jpg

What kind of movie channels are these :huh: Marathi Classic or Hindi ?

Zee Chanderi may be probably a rebrand of Zee Talkies.

Zee Chitramandir will probably be the production house name for Marathi Films currently produced by Zee Studios
I think Chanderi is Rebrand of Zee Yuva and not Zee Talkies because rebrand of Zee Yuva is needed it's not doing great.
Zee Talkies is big name and has big audience, it's most watched movie channel in Maharashtra i dont think they will rename Zee Talkies.
Zee Chitramandir is doubtful for me I don't think it has any connection with Marathi.
May be Zee wants to show to Marathi audience that they can launch many channels so they are launching other channel, let's see whether this channels are Marathi or not.

For me Zee Chanderi must be revamp of Zee Yuva.

Last edited:
Zee Chanderi may be probably a rebrand of Zee Talkies.

Zee Chitramandir will probably be the production house name for Marathi Films currently produced by Zee Studios
Zee Chanderi and Zee Chitramandir both may be/ should be marathi movie channels one should be for evergreen classic movies and another one should be for dubbed movies.

Zee Chanderi and Zee Chitramandir both may be/ should be marathi movie channels one should be for evergreen classic movies and another one should be for dubbed movies.
Zee Chanderi mostly will be rebrand of Zee Yuva or it may be another Movie channel Or Zee Talkies rebrand.

Zee Chitramandir cannot be name of a channel it may be name of production house.

Acc. to me Chanderi word is used in Marathi.

Last edited:
8hYhbzZ.jpg

WhxhR6c.jpg

Maybe Zee talkies Rebrand as Zee Chitramandir and Zee Yuva re-brand as Zee chanderi or Zee Chanderi launch new Channel and show Zee Marathi old hit serials like Sony pal, star ustav did. Because of losing No. 1 spot in trp chart and Star pravah growth Zee show there tactics.

8hYhbzZ.jpg

WhxhR6c.jpg

Maybe Zee talkies Rebrand as Zee Chitramandir and Zee Yuva re-brand as Zee chanderi or Zee Chanderi launch new Channel and show Zee Marathi old hit serials like Sony pal, star ustav did. Because of losing No. 1 spot in trp chart and Star pravah growth Zee show there tactics.
This seems correct. They'll rebrand zee yuva as zee chanderi and will play old zee marathi shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock