DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

there is a small connection but don't know what exactly it is all that we know is they airing some colors serials but etv and network18 has official connection.
some sources saying in future etv plus rebranding as colors telugu , it might be happen in future but not official now.
Will never happen. They have deals with sony also in fact sharing huge content when compared with Viacom 18 including Hollywood dubbed movies etc.
So doesn't mean it will be rebrand.

Will never happen. They have deals with sony also in fact sharing huge content when compared with Viacom 18 including Hollywood dubbed movies etc.
So doesn't mean it will be rebrand.
sony sold their content to everyone who wants ex gemini,zee telugu,etv. but not in the case of viacom18 (jv of network18)
viacom18 and etv has been partners since etv regional channels selling long before, still they have some connection so anything can be possible.

sony sold their content to everyone who wants ex gemini,zee telugu,etv. but not in the case of viacom18 (jv of network18)
viacom18 and etv has been partners since etv regional channels selling long before, still they have some connection so anything can be possible.
ONe of the criterias of ETV-Network18 deal was to leave the telugu market to ETV. They may launch a channel in Telugu if they want but not by rebranding ETV

You may don't know they have some conflicts until last year. Do you forgot that Viacom 18 was in deal with sun. Who have shown naagini series in Telugu. Etv showing only few new serials in recent times before that they have incompletely telecasted vasantham.

Last edited:
I think, till date Network 18 holds about more than 45% share in E TV Network, as Ramoji Group have more than 50% share they have been continuing as a promoter of current E TV Network. Not Sure, but my mind reminds me as I have read it in a news website.

Last edited:
Zordaar Movies
u6tsLob.jpg
News Our
SFTwALu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock