DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Fox Life soon Rebranding As Star Life
B6BsfeX.png
If they are renaming why don't they telecast the television rights they have in multilingual?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox Life soon Rebranding As Star Life
B6BsfeX.png
Not looking good honestly. It's a niche channel and doesn't need to be taken under a mass appealing brand
But They've to do it as they can't use Fox brand anymore .
There is an African channel called Star Life, said to be one of the most popular channels in South Africa and the rest of the continent. Its logo is more similar to our traditional Star logos.

v1P3eeF.png

Last edited:
It was shutdown on April 1st 2022 bro .
No, I can’t find any source. You might be talking about some other channel. Star Life in Africa is very much active.

Edit: Now I understand what you’re saying. The one that shut down is a Latin American channel. I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about an African channel which has shows from Star Plus and Star Bharat. This year they launched Star Select as well.

Last edited:
But why they are using an entirely using a new style for the logo? Channel name aligned in a single line and after ⭐. Are they going to follow the new style for all the channels?
The Logo of StarLife reminds me of old 2011-2017 Zee Cafe, Zee Studio & Now defunct Zee Trendz! First Ever Star Channel by using Star Logo next to "Star" word!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock