DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Utsab TV (applied on 07/09/2023), from the same network, owns Rongeen TV.
IXY2zOD.jpg
Seems to be an Bengali GEC.

Are they launching new channels?
I think its digital platform not channel
I think they will launch new channels with name Masst, Masti Plus and Maiboli Pluss. Their Dillagi and Dhammal channel may rebrand with any of these 3 names. Earlier they had planned for a Hindi Comedy GEC, so maybe this time they'll launch the channel before DDFD annual e auction.

Masti Plus should be a channel catering to youth I guess, Maiboli Plus may launch as a Marathi GEC+Movies channel while Masst maybe their Hindi GEC. They had also planned for a north east channel named "Seven", the licence of the channel is still exist if we see in newbroadcast seva website, so the licence may use for a new channel.

I think they will launch new channels with name Masst, Masti Plus and Maiboli Pluss. Their Dillagi and Dhammal channel may rebrand with any of these 3 names. Earlier they had planned for a Hindi Comedy GEC, so maybe this time they'll launch the channel before DDFD annual e auction.

Masti Plus should be a channel catering to youth I guess, Maiboli Plus may launch as a Marathi GEC+Movies channel while Masst maybe their Hindi GEC. They had also planned for a north east channel named "Seven", the licence of the channel is still exist if we see in newbroadcast seva website, so the licence may use for a new channel.
But logo are same exiting channel

In my opinion these will most likely be digital channels as SAB group has not quite been successful in expanding its TV Channels as all their Dabangg (Bhojpuri), Dhamaal (Gujarati), Dillagi have not performed well and now running mixed content + distribution remains to be limited to select platforms.

If indeed Masti+ and Maiboli+ r launching as TV Channels then maybe. Masti+ will be a music channel featuring mostly new songs and maybe movies thus catering to new age young audience and Maiboli+ may be a Movies+GEC channel.

I just hope music channels add Indi Pop songs to their content mix, these songs r really good, melodious , evergreen & delight to watch/hear + they enjoy huge appeal among large section of the audience.....also one more English Music Channel is much needed....yes in age of internet / apps / YouTube one can always listen/watch their favorite songs by searching for it but nothing comes at par with experience of watching back to hit good curated song collection on TV Channels

In my opinion these will most likely be digital channels as SAB group has not quite been successful in expanding its TV Channels as all their Dabangg (Bhojpuri), Dhamaal (Gujarati), Dillagi have not performed well and now running mixed content + distribution remains to be limited to select platforms.

If indeed Masti+ and Maiboli+ r launching as TV Channels then maybe. Masti+ will be a music channel featuring mostly new songs and maybe movies thus catering to new age young audience and Maiboli+ may be a Movies+GEC channel.

I just hope music channels add Indi Pop songs to their content mix, these songs r really good, melodious , evergreen & delight to watch/hear + they enjoy huge appeal among large section of the audience.....also one more English Music Channel is much needed....yes in age of internet / apps / YouTube one can always listen/watch their favorite songs by searching for it but nothing comes at par with experience of watching back to hit good curated song collection on TV Channels
They should firstly available existing maiboli channel on Tata Play.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock