DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

url=Upload Image — Free Image Hosting]
FB-IMG-15563716708022445.jpg
[/url

Trademarks being filed need NOT mean a new channel will be launched. EDIT: Not applicable in this case.

Note: @Sreerag s aithy did not see that this had already been posted by @DreamFan. So he had created a new thread with the name ETV Balabharat channel launching soon. I reported the post to be merged with this thread. Therefore I had written the above. But it seems that these are indeed going to be channels in multiple languages, since even HD licences have been applied for.

Last edited:
Trademarks being filed need NOT mean a new channel will be launched. EDIT: Not applicable in this case.

Note: @Sreerag s aithy did not see that this had already been posted by @DreamFan. So he had created a new thread with the name ETV Balabharat channel launching soon. I reported the post to be merged with this thread. Therefore I had written the above. But it seems that these are indeed going to be channels in multiple languages, since even HD licences have been applied for.
:angry2::wall::ouch:

ETV Bal Bharat/Bala Bharat/Balya Bharat

After looking at this I think it's a kids channels. Eenadu have journalism and animation school so to use the production of their animation school they can go for it.news channels I don't think so because news channels increased a lot and competition is to much to regain the crown so as per my expectations it's kids channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock